We create Scents for your Soul!
Each Scent that we hand craft has a Specific Purpose and assists to shift emotions and energy!
To get started the easy way, simply choose from one of our Starter Kits below!
Or you can visit the shop and filter our scents by their purpose, then let your intuition lead you.
What is so good about our Scents?
- We don’t just make Candles…We make Scents for Your Soul!
- We hand blend our oils and handcraft our products.
- Each scent has a specific ‘Spiritual Purpose’ and assists to shift emotions and energy.
- Our Scents are created to use with ‘intent’ and the power of ‘affirmations’.
- Our candles burn even, are strong and smell all the way to the end.
- Our melts are high quality and super strong!
- The Scents are Powerful and Life Changing – read the testimonials!
- Each one is hand made in South Australia with love, care & passion.
To help transform lives and assist the planet at the same time!
The ups & downs in life and how much courage it takes to make a change and become a better person. Because we’ve been there too!
To provide you with the best products we can and if you’re not happy with something, tells us and we will fix it!
To help shift the consciousness of the planet and to also create “candles for a cause charity” so we can help those who need it!
Solaz candles are hand made in the Adelaide Hills and have been created using intuition and knowledge received from spirit to help shift emotions and clear the soul. We use Ecosoya advanced wax and Golden soy wax. The wicks are made out of all natural fibres and they contain no lead or other harmful metals and we don’t include any additives or colours as we want to keep them as natural as possible. The jars have sealed lids for a few reasons: 1 to protect your candle from dust and the elements 2, to keep the divine smells, 3 for storage purposes once the candle has been used.
At Solaz, we believe in recycling and have chosen jars that can be re-used once the candle is finished. You can either return the Mosaics to us for a refill or use them to store anything you like in them. They look great on window sills with bamboo and other small plants growing in them. I’ve been growing offcuts of plants in them and storing all sorts of things in them.
- Some of the wax in the candles has changed colour is that ok? – Yes its due to the fragrance and essential oils that are added to the wax, they are all good to use.
- The wax around the wick has cracked a little bit, is this ok? – Yes once you light them up, it will all become even and the candle will burn well.
Have you ever wanted to be part of a group that understands you?
By joining our Tribe, you can be!
Creative & authentic
Eclectic & inspiring
Own sense of style
Likes to travel
Loves to explore
Adventurous & strong
Always on the go
Alternative & unique
Likes to create change
Intuitive & grounded
Stylish & classic
Values nice things
Focuses on the spirit