Welcome to SOLAZ. (ABN: 11 430 321 835)
The following terms and conditions form the complete agreement between SOLAZ and you, the member (referred to as “you“, “your” or the “member“). Please read these conditions carefully before entering or using the SOLAZ website.
By agreeing to purchase a product or membership, enter or browse the SOLAZ website or use any facility or services made available through it, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
SOLAZ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or membership benefits where necessary at any time without prior notice and SOLAZ reserves the right to change the services available to members.
Any variations made to these terms and conditions may be made by SOLAZ without express written notice to existing members and will be effective on the day the terms and conditions are posted on the SOLAZ website. Your continued use of the SOLAZ Website will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
Please note: These terms and conditions do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
- You must be 18 years or older to obtain SOLAZ membership or to purchase products.
- Membership is activated when SOLAZ receives from you a completed application form and payment.
- Membership is for 12 months commencing on the date your application is accepted.
- Membership will be extended automatically for successive 12 month terms unless you send us written notice of intent to resign the membership with 30 days written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SOLAZ takes no responsibility for cancellation emails not received or incorrect email address details entered.
- Membership discounts, offers, products, materials and associated services and goods may be regularly updated, or deleted at any given notice. It is your responsibility to check for updates to your membership.
- Membership fees are inclusive of GST and valid for 12 months only.
- Upgrades from one membership type to another are available at the discretion of SOLAZ
- The membership fee will be automatically debited from your nominated credit card, PAYPAL, or debit account for each successive year of membership.
- Invoices will be generated and provided to you in accordance with the law.
- SOLAZ reserves the right to terminate your membership if three (3) or more drawings are returned unpaid by your nominated credit card or account.
- SOLAZ reserves the right to increase the membership fees in line with changes to the taxation laws.
- Membership fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- SOLAZ accepts no liability for the loss of services or goods to you in any way.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which SOLAZ shall not be liable.
- In relation to the provision of membership services, SOLAZ’s Liability is limited to the cost of the member’s membership fee.
- SOLAZ is not responsible for any loss or damage sustained due to any delay in SOLAZ attending to the repair of any breakdown of the SOLAZ Website or where you have lack of access to the SOLAZ Website;
- SOLAZ is not responsible for any loss or damage sustained when the SOLAZ Website is failing to operate at any time or times during the term of your membership;
- Any delay, failure or error in the provision of the SOLAZ Website due to any circumstance outside SOLAZ’s reasonable control, including without limitations, failure of any communications network or system, electronic power surges, overloads or blackouts shall not incur a liability on or with SOLAZ.
SOLAZ will have no Liability for you/your (you as the member, customer, consumer, trader, distributor or otherwise) if any of the following occur:
- loss of revenue;
- loss of actual or anticipated profits;
- loss of contracts;
- loss of the use of money;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of reputation;
- loss of damage to or corruption of data or
- any indirect or consequential loss
Whether this liability is foreseeable, known, foreseen or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify SOLAZ against all actions, claims, losses, costs and expenses which may be sustained or incurred as a result of:
- You using the SOLAZ website
- You becoming a SOLAZ member and obtaining membership discounts
- Your use of the SOLAZ website through your username and password and own internet access
- You sustaining a breach of these terms and conditions
You are required to use the SOLAZ website in a lawful manner and not cause any interruptions, or unlawful activity in any way.
- Send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing.
- Breach copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other rights;
- Provide to or from third parties any material which consists of, or contains, software viruses, any type of racial, political or terrorising campaigning, solicitation, unauthorised (including chain) letters, or any ‘spam’.
SOLAZ operates under and is protected by the Australian copyright laws and international copyright and database right laws. All content, software, material, text, graphics, logos and images are the property of SOLAZ and it’s 3rd Party operators. (Distributors, members, affiliates and suppliers) It is not to be used without written consent from SOLAZ and it’s Director.
PURCHASES and PRODUCTS
Purchases are made through the online order system and SOLAZ is not responsible for any misplaced, misinformed or incorrectly ordered products.
We will do our best to dispatch your order on time and to the provided address. If for any reason there is a problem with your purchase, please contact email@example.com to discuss it further.
Note that all products are priced in Australian dollars and will include GST and other sales taxes where applicable.
Product prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Only products paid in full (including any taxes and shipping costs) will be dispatched.
SOLAZ holds no responsibility for products that are lost or stolen in transit.
We may cancel orders if we believe that criminal or fraudulent activity has been involved, or if an error has eventuated listing an incorrect price or information.
COMMUNICATIONS and MARKETING
You agree to receive newsletters, marketing materials, notices, disclosures and other communications electronically and/or by post.
If you wish to unsubscribe from regular mail outs, broadcasts or newsletters, please provide written notice 30 days prior to unsubscribing or click the unsubscribe button where applicable.
GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICTION
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.
10 Seaview Rd,
Mt Osmond South Australia 5064
Phone: 0417 855 827
Registered in Australia and Trading as SOLAZ
ABN: 11 430 321 835
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST UPDATE: 14 JANUARY 2016